Specialty Insurance

Builders Warranty (Victoria): Currently in each state in Australia (except Tasmania), the Government determines the policy terms of Home Warranty insurance, manages its administration and is the sole underwriter. This means when insurance claims arise, the Government pays out the claim to the home owner. If you are a licenced building contractor dealing directly with home owners, and you undertake work that is required to be warranted in your state, then you must purchase home warranty insurance prior to commencement of the work. Any building work over the amount of $16,000 requires Home Warranty insurance. The insurance covers up to the amount of $300,000. The period of Home Warranty cover is 6 years after completion of work (non-structural 2 years).

Dance and Entertainment: Dancecover insures Organisations, Businesses and Events along with a huge array of Dance Styles and Performing Arts. With over 25 years of experience we’ve got you covered. This scheme is designed to ensure that all dance teachers and/or studios receive a broad level of cover at a competitive premium. 

Visit Dancecover

Not for Profit: A Liability package for Associations and Not for Profit Organisations is designed to protect the assets of both the organisation and its officers against the risk of litigation. The policy include professional indemnity, directors and officers, entity cover and employment practices liability.

Sports & Fitness Insurance: Policies can be recommended to cover your gymnasium, school, premises, coaching and your liabilities such as Professional Indemnity, Public and Products Liability and Management Liability specific to your sporting areas of expertise.